The best buffets in Las Vegas would definitively depend on what you are looking for in your buffet experience.
Some places may excel on sea food such as Rio others are known for their French cuisine like the Paris.
- The biggest ones are at the Rio and at the Planet Hollywood and offer the widest selections.
- The Bellagio and the Wynn are commonly know as the two nicest buffets, with the highest quality foods and highest prices.
- The MGM is now offering an unlimited passes to buffets at some other properties for additional price, which means you can visit the buffets as many times as you want, during the given day.
- Cesar’s entertainment offers twenty four hour pass which is good at seven other casinos, so you are not limited to just one for your selections. If you’re going purchase this pass, pick whichever meal you like best and buy the pass late in that meal time at the first day. That way you can go out at the next day and it won’t be expired yet.
- One truly outstanding buffet is the Sunday Sterling Brunch at Bally’s which will run you eighty five dollars a piece. At over double the price of the next priciest place it gives you an unlimited champaign with lobster, crab legs, caviar and variety of other foods not normally on brunch menu.
Watch more Las Vegas Travel Guide videos: www.howcast.com