The City of Monterey, California is a truly unique seaside town. Visitors from all over the world come to enjoy its scenic beauty, recreation opportunities, history tours and world-class events.
You are also a short drive away from Big Sur, Point Lobos, Pebble Beach, Santa Cruz and Carmel. This video shows you the scenery to be seen when driving the Pacific Coast Highway in California around Carmel, Monterey and Big Sur.
Things to do and see:
- Monterey Bay Aquarium
- Walk the Path of History, with dozens of adobes, monuments, and museums
- Spend time in Monterey Bay by kayaking, surfing, fishing, whale watching and scuba diving
- Relax and to view diverse collection of wildlife from the Monterey Bay National Marine Sanctuary
- Shop and dine in downtown Monterey and historic Cannery Row
- Enjoy the hiking trails in lush Monterey Pine Forests.