Take a tour of Los Angeles, California – part of the World’s Greatest Attractions series by GeoBeats.
The top ten attractions of Los Angeles:-
- Number 10 – Los Angeles Downtown. Although Los Angeles attractions are spread over a large area, the city is architecturally diverse Downtown is a thriving urban center.
- Number 9 – Venice Beach. Experience the colorful lifestyle of the West Coast on the Venice Beach, Boardwalk. Here, you will find a festive atmosphere, eclectic entertainers and funky shops.
- Number 8 – Santa Monica Pier. By the scene at Santa Monica Beach, is the famous Pier with a perennial carnival like setting. Draws locals, as well as visitors from around the world.
- Number 7 – Hollywood. Everyone knows about Hollywood and you have got to visit the Hollywood sign, when in Los Angeles.
- Number 6 – Hollywood Walk of Fame. Hollywood celebrates it’s contribution to entertainment through these celebrity stars.
- Number 5 – Griffith Observatory. Located in Griffith Park on Mt. Hollywood, this great public observatory has state of the art facilities and excellent views of Los Angeles.
- Number 4 – Grauman’s Chinese Theatre. built in nineteen twenty seven, this is among the famous theatres in the world.
- Number 3 – Rodeo Drive. If you are a shopping buff, you will love Rodeo Drive. A glamorous shopping District, Rodeo Drive is full of upscale and fashionable shops.
- Number 2 – Beverly Hills. Take a walk around, you might even spot a celebrity in this neighbourhood.
- Number 1 – Malibu. The Los Angeles area has many scenic beaches, Malibu in particular is an excellent place for you to experience how locals enjoy the beach life in California.