Wearing a sports bra that fits you well and provides the right amount of support is important. There are a lot different types and styles which makes it more difficult to choose the right one.
- Maximize your support with a racer back style.
- Choose broad bands to minimize unwanted breast movement and opt for wide straps for optimum comfort.
- Get extra comfort and control bounce better by choosing separate cups.
- Prevent accidental show with soft foam pads.
- Make sure the bra band lies parallel to the floor for the perfect fit and choose a slightly tighter fit than your regular bra to feel supported.
- Stay sweat-free with moisture absorbent mesh panels